316-2 Multiple gas leak detector
Multiple gas leak detector, Model no. [VAC-316-2]
Methane measurement range: 10 ppm to 4.0 Vol. %
Propane measurement range: 10 ppm to 1.9 Vol. %
Hydrogen measurement range: 10 ppm to 4.0 Vol. %
Reaction time: t90 < 2s
Multiple gas leak detector for gas leak tests
Multiple gas leak detector [VAC-316-2] is capable of detecting the concentration of several types of gases which are leaked from a gas pipe. It has a built-in pump for quick testing and is used for testing of gas pipes heated environments.
It comes with an 18 segment bar display to visualize the measurements. It has flexible probes to measure leakage in difficult places. It is powered by an integrated rechargeable battery and has a battery life of 6 hours. It also has audible and visual alarms to alert the user to in case the measurements are out of limits.
1. It Is used to test leakage of gas pipes in heated environments.
2. It is used for fast testing of gas pipelines for leakages.
3. It is used to test for gas leakage in hard to reach places.
4. It is used to detect gas leakages in flanges and fittings.
5. It is used to detect gas leakage in ducts.
1. It has integrated rechargeable batteries.
2. It has audible and visual alarms when gas concentrations go beyond limits.
3. It has a built-in pump for quick reaction times.
4. It has provision to connect earphones for use in loud surroundings.
5. The 18 segment bar display shows information about the leakage visually.
6. It has a flexible gooseneck probe to carry out measurements in hard to reach places.
7. It can detect leakage of methane, propane and hydrogen.
1. It is ideal to store the instrument between -25 °C and +60 °C.
2. It operates in the humidity range of 20 to 80 %RH.
3. It has a heat-up time of 60 s.
4. It is powered by rechargeable NiMH battery.
5. It can measure methane concentration in the range of 10 ppm to 4.0 Vol. % with a lower response threshold of
6. The first and second alarm limits for methane are 200 ppm and 10000 ppm respectively.
7. It can measure propane concentration in the range of 10 ppm to 1.9 Vol.% with a lower response threshold of 10
ppm, 1 st alarm limit of 100 ppm and 2 nd alarm limit od 5000 ppm.
8. It can detect hydrogen from 10 ppm to 4.0 Vol. % with a lower response threshold of 10 ppm, 1 st alarm limit of
200 ppm and 2 nd alarm limit od 10000 ppm.
9. It is operated between -5 °C and +50 °C.
10. Its t90 reaction time is less than 2 s.
11. It has dimensions of 190 mm X 57 mm X 42 mm without sensors.
12. It has an average battery life of 6 hours.
13. It has an 18 segment bar display.
14. It weighs about 348 g.
We supply these multiple gas leak detectors for leakage detection of gas pipes in heated places in the USA, UK,Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these for testing leakage of valves and fittings in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.
Our African offices supply these multiple gas leak detectors for fast leakage detection across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.
Our Middle East offices supply these multiple gas leak detectors for testing leakage of gas in ducts in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Bahrain, Libya, Iraq, Erbil, Jordan, etc.